Job Central is a regional job posting website for Simcoe County and the District of Muskoka. Employers can post positions at no charge and find local employment services, while job seekers can access current listings all in one convenient location. The website can also link immigrant talent directly to local job postings.
The website features:
- Free postings for employment opportunities
- Free applicant screening tool with customizable questions
- Links to the best online tips and resources for screening, interviewing, and hiring new employees
- Strategies to assist with onboarding and retaining your new employees
- Calendar with training opportunities and job fairs to advertise vacancies
- Connections to in person Employment Ontario supports and resources
- Links to labour related grants, tax credits and other resources
Job Central Simcoe Muskoka is a project developed by Simcoe Muskoka Workforce Development Board (SMWDB) in partnership with the County of Simcoe Economic Development Office based on feedback from employers, regional economic development offices and job seekers. It is a free one-stop shop for employers to post employment opportunities and for job seekers to find those opportunities within the region.
Post Your Training Events On Our Calendar For Free!