Staying healthy and active is important as we age. Many organizations within Simcoe County provide programs, information and resources for people aged 65 and over.
- To learn more about local programs and services, contact 211 Community Connection by dialing 2-1-1 or visiting www.infosimcoecounty.ca. 211 Community Connection provides free, confidential information about human services, and is available in over 150 languages and TTY.
- The Seniors’ Info website is an online resource for seniors and their families, and provides access to information about seniors’ health, services and programs in communities across Canada.
- The Information for Seniors from the Government of Canada provides information about services and programs from the Government of Canada for seniors and their families.
- The Seniors’ Guide from the Government of Ontario is an online guide to programs and services for seniors in Ontario, and is available in multiple languages.
- The North Simcoe Muskoka Healthline has information about services and programs for seniors through an online directory, which covers most of the geographic region of Simcoe County.
- The Prevention of Senior Abuse Network - Simcoe County provides local services, supports and resources related to the prevention of senior abuse in Simcoe County.