Government of Ontario Transit Service (GO Transit)
The Government of Ontario Transit service (GO Transit) operates commuter trains and buses. These vehicles connect areas of Simcoe County with municipal transit systems in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton areas, including the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC). In many areas of Simcoe County, people commute to Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) on a daily basis.
GO Stations in Simcoe County:
- Barrie - Allandale Waterfront GO Station (train and bus)
- Barrie South GO Station (train and bus)
- Bradford GO Station (train and bus)
Visit the GO Transit website for more information or call Toll-free:1-888-438-6646
Ontario Northland is a Canadian company that provides reliable and comfortable bus and train services across Ontario.
Ontario Northland has three stations in Simcoe County:
- Barrie, 24 Maple Avenue
- Orillia, 450 West Street South (Knights Inn)
- Coldwater, 33 Coldwater Street (Shell & Variety)
Visit the Ontario Northland website for more information.