Sign In
Welcome    .:.    Bienvenue    .:.    مرحبًا بك    .:.    歡迎    .:.    خوش آمدید    .:.    Benvenuti    .:.    Witamy    .:.    Bem-vindo    .:.    ਸੁਆਗਤ
Добро пожаловать     .:.     Bienvenidos     .:.     Maligayang     .:.     வாருங்கள்     .:.     خوش آمدید     .:.     Chào mừng
Working Header Image
Bridging Programs

Bridging programs can help you if you have education and/or work experience from your country of origin, and you want to continue working in your field. Bridging programs can be useful for jobs that are regulated in Ontario (see Regulated and Unregulated Professions and Licensing with Professional Associations for more information). You can also find bridging programs for non-regulated jobs.

To learn more about bridging programs, contact the professional association or regulatory body for your profession.

The information listed below was provided by 211 Community Connection.

Bridging Programs

Ontario Immigration

The Ontario Immigration website provides information about specific regulated professions, regulated trades and non-regulated professions.

Internationally Educated Engineers Qualification Bridging (IEEQB) Program  

The Michener Bridging Program for Internationally Educated Health Professionals


To learn more about local programs and services in Simcoe County, dial 211
or visit .

211 is a free, 24/7 information line with interpretation services in over 150 languages. TTY service is available at 1-888-435-6086.
To have your organization added to the 211 database, contact Community Connection 211 .